Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

What Ever Happened


So it seems like it's my very first post ever! After years looking to another people's blogs and getting into theirs lifes and searching for my favourite themes, I (finally) decided to get my own running.
First of all, apologize my english. It's been years since since my daily english practicing have became into weekly or even monthly practiced. Anyway, don't mind on correcting any nonsense I might say. I'm portuguese but besides that I decided to write only in english for an amount of reasons, which the most important is to get my almost-perfect-english back! Other reason is so I can reach a bigger amount of people, and exchage ideas and thoughs about diferent aspects and themes.
That's all... and not trying to look like a narcisist person, which I'm not, here's some self-portraits, since my main hobby is photography.

Fell free to search for my links :)




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts