Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

2010 parte II

So... We're in 2010, right? Which means: "what-to-do" list. And mine is GIGANTIC! And I'm seriously willing to acomplish all the tasks.
I will publish my list later, maybe tomorrow. (Going back to Lisbon tomorrow, by the way... bleh)

Things changed around here, we miss her, we're happy for her, We love her =)


I just got a tumblr.com page and I'm got so inspired since I started! There's a lot of images, a lot of simple and emotional thoughts that can inspire instantly. I'm loving it!
Follow me: http://martacabral.tumblr.com/

So... Going back to Lisbon tomorrow, back to college for a month and 2 weeks of work and projects. Gotta get it done. But hey, I'm inspired and optimistic about the artistic side of me, which I barely know about, actually... lol



“Pray to your god, open your heart
Whatever you do, don’t be afraid of the dark…”

30 Seconds to Mars - Night of the Hunter

This is amazing...

Um comentário:

Popular Posts