Menu
Oh my goodness
Hometown + Cookies & Cream = Now I can die happy.
Um comentário:
Unknown
8 de março de 2011 às 19:25
- Porque não partilhas-te aqui comigo!
- Eh pah és ruinha haha
- Beijocas
Responder
Excluir
Respostas
Responder
Adicionar comentário
Carregar mais...
Postagem mais recente
Postagem mais antiga
Página inicial
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Popular Posts
Analogic Magic
A few months ago I purchased my first old school analogic camera, at a thrift fair in Lisbon. At first I was a little concerned wet...
Overwaters
This is something I was dying to do ever since I saw Rosie Hardy's portrait, half under water. Rosie is my favorite fine art and self...
"Deserted Light" - Exclusive editorial for Van Der Love
Today was a good day. I woke up to know that my photography editorial was finally published at the Van Der Love Magazine website . I...
French Days
Today I'm landing in Paris. I am celebrating my birthday next to the Eiffel Tower, the croissants, Saint Chapelle and Notre Dame....
I had Birthday cake in Versailles
I am a very "birthday" person. I'm that type that when the actual birthday comes I want to do something really special. I ...
- Porque não partilhas-te aqui comigo!
ResponderExcluir- Eh pah és ruinha haha
- Beijocas