Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Wishlist

It's time for the Wishlist of the year, since my big Birthday is next month, and it is big due to the fact I'm turning 24 on the 24th of November! =D I want to do something diferent, something remarkable... I better not make plans too early. We'll see.

So let's get started.

I just finished reading "The Virgin's Lover", by Philippa Gregory. I'm in love with her writing and her ability of turning a true story into a beautiful romantic masterpiece, as it should be.

Because of that, I want all os the Tudor novels she wrote! (I've got "The Virgin's Lover" and "The Boleyn Inheritance")

The Other Queen


The Other Boleyn Girl


The Constant Princess


The Queen's Fool



Still, in the Tudor theme... All the "The Tudors" 4 seasons are welcome in my collection.



Do you know I have a weakness for little notebooks? Well... now you know. Any shape, any kind, any color. You name it.







Lace clothing. Classic, vintage, fit for a princess of the new and old times.







Classy/vintage/hardcore/pretty jewelry. It's never enough.





A camera bag from Jo Totes (that is already on it's way!)




Tangled merchandise. Can't help it... That's how much I love it.





I still got a lot to see in London... I want to go back there.




Toronto, Canada. Because I miss my family and I want to know more about the city.




Ink





Tamron 17-50mm. I can't wait to have this baby...




Left 4 Dead 2. Yes, I played it already. And I still want the official.




People. Please get me (or tell me where can I get... whatever) the Debra Morgan's sunglasses! I'm desperatly looking for some like these for so long.



And, obviously, some ShatTards merch! It would be lovely to have these 2 pieces... here is where you can find: Shay Carl Merch





And now I'll dream a little bit, ok?


XBOX 360. Please?




A Macbook Pro. My HP is almost retiring...



And that's all! It's not asking too much, is it? Oh... by the way, in my BDay I better see floating lights somehow! I don't care where... but I have to see them.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts