Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Pula, Croatia

After spending some days in London, me, my cousin Lisete and our friend Renee went on a 7 day vacation to Pula, Croatia. Croatia was a destination I always had on my travelling bucket-list and I was thrilled when they asked me if I wanted to join them on this vacation. I couldn't refuse.

Great weather, yummy cheap food and beautiful people, inside and out. Pula city is a gorgeous place, with old historical monuments and architecture. Everything was so beautiful. And the Adriatic Sea? Beyond perfect.

So it seems that I've got more pictures to post here from the Croatia vacation. Here's the first impression photos. I took these as soon as we got close to the sea, to check out where we were going to get some sun.






♥Croatia

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts