Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

The Zoo




I went to the Zoo today! With my boyfriend! It was a cute date, and a very well spent day... We realized we should do it more often, instead of going to the movies, for example. We had so much fun during the visit to the Zoo since we are both animal lovers, and being so close with our favourite animals is amazing and we learn a lot.

Even though the Zoo was extremely fun, I love animals and they seemed pretty happy in there, the set of photos I took there have a dramatic approach. The animal extinction is something that saddens me a lot and overwhelms me knowing that the Zoo, and other captivity resorts, might be the only hope on Earth for some species.

I hope you enjoy! 





2 comentários:

Popular Posts