Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Rock in Rio, love, friends, and stuff.

Last weekend I payed Lisbon a brief visit for 4 days, and it was the best weekend I could ever ask for, in this time of my life.

While I was there I reunited with the best Lisbon friends I could ever ask for, I took time to have a conversation and fix somethings unsettled with someone who is very dear to me (and it was the best benefit) and last, but definetly not least, spent time with my loving boyfriend. I'm still astonished, I can't believe it's been 5 months, untill I saw these people once again. I'm blessed.

It was also Rock in Rio weekend! Of course I couldn't miss Limp Bizkit, The Offspring and Linkin Park, all in the same day, the 26th of May. When it was done I felt like 100 trucks ran over my feet and I couldn't feel my legs at all. But it was so worth it!










And to finish the weekend (still) partying, my boyfriend's birthday was in the 27th. It was a chill out, recovering day from the day before. We played some tourist roles in Lisbon's downtown and it was fun.







... but not fun at all saying goodbye. I only got one more month in the island untill I go back again but it still hurts.

(all photos were taken using the Joco VX5)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts