Nothing much to add... Except that I'm going back to London in July!!! And after that my and my cousin are heading to Croatia. How crazy is that! It's going to like last year, all over again. I'm beyond excited.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
A few months ago I purchased my first old school analogic camera, at a thrift fair in Lisbon. At first I was a little concerned wet...
-
This is something I was dying to do ever since I saw Rosie Hardy's portrait, half under water. Rosie is my favorite fine art and self...
-
Today was a good day. I woke up to know that my photography editorial was finally published at the Van Der Love Magazine website . I...
-
Today I'm landing in Paris. I am celebrating my birthday next to the Eiffel Tower, the croissants, Saint Chapelle and Notre Dame....
-
I am a very "birthday" person. I'm that type that when the actual birthday comes I want to do something really special. I ...







Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário