Menu
London
And I'm delighted about it!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Postagem mais recente
Postagem mais antiga
Página inicial
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Popular Posts
Analogic Magic
A few months ago I purchased my first old school analogic camera, at a thrift fair in Lisbon. At first I was a little concerned wet...
"Bubble Gum Morning" by Despe&Veste Clothing
New year, new faces, new projects. I was eager to photograph for Despe&Veste for so long, specially when I was told there would b...
"Deserted Light" - Exclusive editorial for Van Der Love
Today was a good day. I woke up to know that my photography editorial was finally published at the Van Der Love Magazine website . I...
VERONA, Itália
Esta foi uma viagem-relâmpago, que me ensinou e gratificou tanto enquanto pessoa e enquanto profissional. A convite da marca italiana TEZ...
"Green Wonderland" by Despe&Veste Clothing
This is probably one of the most beautiful set/post so far on my blog. This is about Despe&Veste 's new Kimono collection, a...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário