Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Home

So I guess the news are that I got back to my hometown to work! Yes, it was a great internship aplication and I just couldn't waste any more time.
I started last monday (2 Jan), it's the end of the week and I couldn't be happier. I really am. And getting used to wake up everyday at 7am wasn't that hard, I thought it would be a lot worse. I've been putting a great effort to succeed and I think I've been good at it. Like I said... I'm happy.

Saying goodbye to my "family" in Lisbon wasn't easy. Tears, talks, more tears, promisses... I love them and I promisse I'll come back. Special people =)

I'm still setling down, get used to my new daily life so I can try to focus on my photography a lot more! That's my only new year's resolution!

Happy New Year to all my followers! May all your wishes come true! Thank you for all the support, even though I've been so away lately.

Last picture taken: self portrait for December 2011.





Um comentário:

  1. I'm very pleased to know that everything is going so well. Hope this new year brings more better things and oportunities than 2011.

    A happy new year to you too and Be happy!! ;)

    ResponderExcluir

Popular Posts