Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

MAC and WACOM


I just pampered myself with new technological goodies! All this because my good ol' HP died the other day, and I panicked, since the computer is obviously a tool I need for my personal work and daily life, like everyone else.
So I finally decided to turn teams and go for Mac instead of Windows, and I must say I am delighted with it. I never thought I'd get used to it this fast but I am truly enjoying it! 

Along with it I also decided it was time to get a digital table&pen for my editing. I got it today so I'm still getting used to how to manage it, but so far so good. BTW it's the Wacom Bamboo Pen&Touch. I'm happy.







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts