Two more sets with the beautiful Bárbara from the blog Banging Fashion. This time in some very urban sites in Lisbon, at a characteristic neighborhood. It was fun shooting these.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
A few months ago I purchased my first old school analogic camera, at a thrift fair in Lisbon. At first I was a little concerned wet...
-
This is something I was dying to do ever since I saw Rosie Hardy's portrait, half under water. Rosie is my favorite fine art and self...
-
Today was a good day. I woke up to know that my photography editorial was finally published at the Van Der Love Magazine website . I...
-
Esta foi uma viagem-relâmpago, que me ensinou e gratificou tanto enquanto pessoa e enquanto profissional. A convite da marca italiana TEZ...
-
Today I'm landing in Paris. I am celebrating my birthday next to the Eiffel Tower, the croissants, Saint Chapelle and Notre Dame....
















Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário