Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Sara Mess - "Grunge Overseas" series


Finally, I got the chance to photograph this girl! I've been following her blog, Diary of Fashion for a while, and since then I always wanted to work with her. She has that edginess, class, diference and beauty all together and I love it! She is beautiful and she did a great job modeling for me.
Besides that, she is funny and very talkative. I could talk to this girl for hours and never get bored. I can't wait to work with her again soon! 




















3 comentários:

  1. Oh "fêma" eu é que te agradeço! Adorei trabalhar contigo e para além disso, da tarde e da tua companhia, foi óptimo beber um café-cola no fim! <3
    Espero também que trabalhemos mais vezes juntas! I just loved it!

    um beijinho
    www.diaryofffashion.blogspot.pt

    ResponderExcluir

Popular Posts