Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Mendigo Clothes, 2nd Round

Brand: Mendigo Clothes
Purpose: photography for the upcoming catalogue from Mendigo. (2nd round of photoshoot)
Date: 28th March 2010.
Location: Sintra, Lisbon

Photography: Marta Cabral
Styling: Vanessa Faria
Artistic Director: Richard Di Santis
Make-up artist: Ana André


Yaaayyyy for the 2nd round of photographing the Mendigo catalogue pictures! It went soooo well, and I am super excited about the results, even the collections we shoot at night.

So, first we went to this gorgeous place, a natural park, at Sintra. We took some shots from the last collection from the other day, and they came out perfect. Since we all knew each other already (me and the models) it became easier for us to work together. It was a Sunday afternoon, it was hot, so it was crowded with people, also watching us working. It was fun...

Then we went to a place, very close to the beach. We could watch the sunset from there, so it gave me the best lightning I could ask! And everyone knows I love the sunrise and the sunset... they are my favourite parts of the day. The collection was african themed, so the hot golden lightning was perfect for the ocasion!




The sun went down, perfect time to get some shots from the sunset, and we went to another location. This time indoors... I freaked out! a little... lol I'm still not too confortable about artificial lightning, but I managed something out about the post editing, so I guess it turned out good. The location was inside a music studio, by the way... the models had fun on the instruments, it was a cool shoot.

Next and last location for the day: outside, at night, next to a grafitti wall. The collection is all about dark urban look, si the location was perfect! About the lightning, we used the same method we did the other day: the lights from cars. It looked great... But, as usual, not all the photos came out great, since I have a hard time getting the perfect exposure. But it was ok... This last scene was fun. And I can't wait for the Behind the Scene pictures!!

Here's some picture I took so some people from the team, while they were getting ready, inside our super cool caravan!

The makeup-artist Ana, working her magic on one of the models.


The stylist Vanessa Faria.


Inês Fortunato, a gorgeous model and also my classmate at college.


Sara Batalha, another gorgeous model.


The relaxing time of the team. =)


My PC is burning from working... and I love it! Quick peek ^^


I went to pick my new tripod and reflector today... finally!!! Didn't got it on time for the photoshoot, which pissed me off but it's ok. It was super cheap and great quality! I got it online, from a website all about studio material. http://www.studiolightworld.com/pt/

Um comentário:

Popular Posts