Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Holga

It's finally here! My long waited Holga 60mm f/8 lens, for Nikon DSLR! It's fun to use, not to take it too seriously. It provides the photographs with that Holga look with corner vignetting and soft focus,something that amazes me in so many ways. I will be using it a lot, since I've got many special ideas for this one.

And here's some shots using the Holga lens. The day wasn't the best ever... Since it's f.8 it requires a lot of light, and the day was dark, and I didn't have the chance to stay outside much longer without pouring. But anyways... As usual, a feature using my favourite model ever: my dog Rock.

"Give me some breeeaaaad!"
"Stop whining and hold still!"
"Ooookay...."

I will try to get more shots in the next days, I promisse!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts