How could I forget to post these??? The mood is absolutely amazing, romantic and soft, right before the storm. In those last photos you can even see some raindrops. Bárbara Inês, from Banging Fashion, beautiful like always.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
A few months ago I purchased my first old school analogic camera, at a thrift fair in Lisbon. At first I was a little concerned wet...
-
Today was a good day. I woke up to know that my photography editorial was finally published at the Van Der Love Magazine website . I...
-
Today I'm landing in Paris. I am celebrating my birthday next to the Eiffel Tower, the croissants, Saint Chapelle and Notre Dame....
-
This is probably one of the most beautiful set/post so far on my blog. This is about Despe&Veste 's new Kimono collection, a...
-
New year, new faces, new projects. I was eager to photograph for Despe&Veste for so long, specially when I was told there would b...





















Wow, these photos are really magical, she is very pretty but you also have an amazing eye to have shot these! :)
ResponderExcluirhttp://roomxcv.blogspot.com
Thank you Eda! =)
Excluir