Menu
Being a friend
We’re friends, real friends.
And that means,
no matter how long it takes,
when you finally do decide to look back,
I’ll be here.
(Grey’s Anatomy)
To my best, old school friends. They know who they are.
Um comentário:
Andreia Rodrigues
27 de junho de 2010 às 13:09
:D *T*AT*
Responder
Excluir
Respostas
Responder
Adicionar comentário
Carregar mais...
Postagem mais recente
Postagem mais antiga
Página inicial
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Popular Posts
Analogic Magic
A few months ago I purchased my first old school analogic camera, at a thrift fair in Lisbon. At first I was a little concerned wet...
Overwaters
This is something I was dying to do ever since I saw Rosie Hardy's portrait, half under water. Rosie is my favorite fine art and self...
"Deserted Light" - Exclusive editorial for Van Der Love
Today was a good day. I woke up to know that my photography editorial was finally published at the Van Der Love Magazine website . I...
VERONA, Itália
Esta foi uma viagem-relâmpago, que me ensinou e gratificou tanto enquanto pessoa e enquanto profissional. A convite da marca italiana TEZ...
French Days
Today I'm landing in Paris. I am celebrating my birthday next to the Eiffel Tower, the croissants, Saint Chapelle and Notre Dame....
:D *T*AT*
ResponderExcluir