Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Holiday

Still feeling sick. Sneezy girl... :/ damn it. Kisses are helping though!


I look a lot younger... it was taken today.


Hershey's KISSES

There's not much I can update right now. The summer is here already and I am boiling! Seriously... oh talking about "seriously", last night I finished Grey's Anatomy 6 season. It was harsh! A good, sad, emotive ending. New season comes up in September.

What happened to the 8h episode, from the 4th season of The Tudors?!? OMG I can't find it anywhere, or maybe it hasn't been out yet, wich makes no sense! -.-




Anyways... that's it. I'm getting too boring these days. I'm sorry.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts