Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

London - an Introduction

As you all know, I went to London for a few days with my boyfriend, a couple weeks ago. The result? Tons of photographs, amazing memories and a bigger wish to go back, once again. Sharing this trip with my boyfriend couldn't get any better, as he enjoyed London very much (because he has this amazing girlfriend who acted as his private tourist guide hehe). Above all, London is still gorgeous, more than ever this year, since it's the Queen's Diamond Jubilee year and the Olimpics! How crazy is that!

So anyways, there will be an amount of posts, difered by themes which makes it easier to understand and so I can talk a little bit about them, equaly. I hope you enjoy them, as much as I do. 
For this trip I only used my new wide-angle lens, and I couldn't stop shooting, randomly. And that's why I've got so much stuff that it took me hours to make a good selection so I can post.

Will all said... enjoy! 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts