Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Indoors Light Experiment with Sara


Last week, I asked my dear friend Sara if she would be my "guinea pig" for an indoor portraiture try out. Recently I purchase a small, portable softbox to get around my external flash and I really wanted to use it more and see what it can do. I wanted to use someone else besides me because it is a lot easier to watch the results and fix the details quickly.

Also, I wanted to try this new background I got. The fabric was so stained that I knew I had to take it home with me, and it works perfectly.
Here are some of the results; I worked to get a romantic, glamour feeling to it. People loved it on social network and I hope I made Sara realize how beautiful she really is. I want to thank her for her patience, and our friend Ana also, she was a lovely assistant! This is shows that with a very low budget everyone can achieve anything they want, you just have to be creative.






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts