Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Deserted Light


Lately I've been studying the mechanics of Editorial photography and for that I decided to try it myself. I've been more and more aware of the fashion industry lately, and discovered that we, photographers, can create beautiful stories using fashion as an accessory. 
So a few weeks ago, I gathered a professional team, willing to work with me and help me achieve this goal. I got an amazing model from the DXL Agency, Julieta Carvalho, the talented makeup artist Patricia Miranda and as for styling of course I had to count with Marta Dores, the owner of Despe&Veste, which I've been working for a year now.

There is not much I can tell you about this set, but it turned out just the way I thought it would be and my level of satisfaction raised above the average. I can't wait to show this editorial to the world! In the meantime, here's a little BTS video I did and a photo of me doing what I love the most.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts