Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

2

It's been 2 years since I meet this person, with whom I obviously fell in love. Even far away from each other, we're still growing together, we're still learning about being "us" everyday. Yes... I love this person.

I don't share much of my personal life, but the fact is today I felt the urge of sharing how much he means to me. Today I feel an ambivalente of mixed feelings. Happy for our day, sad because we're apart. Really sad in fact...

This is a random picture of him, from when I kept bugging him with my camera while he was doing something at the computer. I'm glad I took many.





Today's soundtrack:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts