Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Upgrading

Today I got my new battery grip! And I couldn't feel more satisfied about it. It's generic, no brand associated, but is perfect. The material's texture looks exactly like the camera's texture, the holder ruber is not made of the best quality but it's good. Now shooting vertical portrait mode is a lot easier and eficient.

Me, my pjs and Nikon D80 equiped with the Tamron 17-50mm 2.8f and the battery grip.




I also purchased the Holga lens, a 60mm f/8 specially made for DSRL cameras, and I'm extremely overwhelmed about it! Finally I'll be able to produce digital pictures with that vintage taste that I love, without too much effort. It's cheap, the reviews are amazing, the results are perfect. Why not?



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts