This is some photos, at a random day in Pula, right after we had our sunny time. We would go to this restaurant, which as really nice and cheap. And they got us this creamy cappucino for free!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
A few months ago I purchased my first old school analogic camera, at a thrift fair in Lisbon. At first I was a little concerned wet...
-
New year, new faces, new projects. I was eager to photograph for Despe&Veste for so long, specially when I was told there would b...
-
Today was a good day. I woke up to know that my photography editorial was finally published at the Van Der Love Magazine website . I...
-
Esta foi uma viagem-relâmpago, que me ensinou e gratificou tanto enquanto pessoa e enquanto profissional. A convite da marca italiana TEZ...
-
This is probably one of the most beautiful set/post so far on my blog. This is about Despe&Veste 's new Kimono collection, a...






Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário